Type: 6-month Contract
Location: Quebec City, 5000 Armand-Viau , Québec, QC; (No reporting to office, driving will be done 50-75km within zone)
Duration: 6 Months or longer
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6 months after start date (possibility of perm)
Days/Hours: Rotation Schedule
Week 1 - Tuesday to Friday 0530-230
Week 2 - Monday to Friday 230-2300
Week 3 – Thursday 1230-2300, Friday 1230-2300, Saturday/Sunday 0800-2300
Week 4 – Mon to Friday 0830 – 430
Pay Rate: $24.00/ hour
Paid mileage: $0.55/km - Mileage is paid as soon as the candidate leaves his residence
We bill $0.57/km to the client
Depending on your assigned territory, you will provide services, repairs and technical maintenance for ATM's, retail point of sale (POS) equipment, locksmithing, Electric Vehicle Charging (EVC) plus related PC and PC peripherals on customer premises. Our training consists of on the-job mentoring as you might expect, but also formal classroom, virtual and self-paced training for extensive learning opportunities.
- Performing maintenance on ATMs (e.g., card reader, printer, reset and test devices, etc.). Electro mechanical repair.
- Performing basic installation functions (e.g., set up and test equipment, pulling cables, mounting devices, installing locks)
- Performing technical fixes such as clearing paper jams, card jams, bill jams, etc.
- Inspecting products for correct operation and resolving noted issues and/or escalating according to established procedures
- Prioritizing and planning service calls
- Works within a team environment, completes all required paperwork, manages, and maintains service parts inventory
- Contacting the customer with the estimated time of arrival
- Working with customers to ensure satisfaction with service delivery and understanding of product functionality
- Following key/alarm/combination control processes in assigned area of responsibility
- High school Diploma (or equivalent)
- Have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record within company-required standards
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug testing
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and work in close quarters within and around the equipment
- Familiarity with computers and a variety of consumer communications devices, such as smart phones.
- Travel to/from assigned territories and company facilities, including during inclement weather is essential.
- You will be driving your personal vehicle the first 90 day of the apprentice program to multiple job sites.
- Service experience or electro mechanical experience is a plus
- Have technical interest and aptitude.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and be a self-starter