Job Title: Mobile Transport Refrigeration Technician
Location: 8600 Keele Street, Unit 45, Concord, ON
Start Date: June 2022
Days/Hours: 7AM to 4PM - Mon to Fri (+On call Rotation - 1 week out of 5 - $100 premium)
Pro Reefer and Mobile Truck Services is an essential business to our customers and communities, our team is working hard to keep supply chains up and running. We are committed to the health and safety of our associates, candidates, and customers. We have modified our hiring processes to include increased phone interviews and where in-person activities are required, we are practicing social distancing.
Our Mobile Technicians work independently in their provided service truck and work remotely.
Are you looking to become part of one of the fastest growing leaders in the industry? If so, joining our team will allow you to take part in providing our customers a level of service and skills that only few can offer.
Pro Reefer and Mobile Truck services , provides quality repairs to all makes of transportation refrigeration equipment, trucks and trailers. We refuse to limit ourselves to just one. If you are self-driven, looking for a career not just a job and enjoy diagnosing technical problems and performing hands on repairs on site. You have found the team for you. Our company prides its self on building strong skilled teams across Canada. Teams with the tools needed to provide quality skilled repairs that meet and exceed our customer’s needs.
Benefits to growing with our team
- Industry competitive base wage with shift premiums
- Company uniforms provided
- Boot/Tool Allowance
- Exceptional Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Match Program
- In House Training
- Inner Company Location Transfer Opportunities
- Career Advancement and growth opportunities
- Company Phone and tablet for mobile technicians
- Professionally built well equipped modern mobile fleet
- Troubleshooting, diagnostics, testing and repair of components on transport refrigeration equipment and heaters.
- Perform Preventative maintenance and pre trip units.
- Create and complete detailed work orders for services and or repairs performed.
- Testing systems for freon leaks, repairing and replacing components requiring soldering and welding.
- Utilize refrigeration equipment to test and charge a system
- Use and understand work order history to identify possible work required which will proactively minimizing unit down time.
The Successful Applicant should have
- 2 to 3 years of experience in transportation refrigeration and /or truck, trailer.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ozone Depletion certificate preferred
- Tools and tool box or storage device