Title: Bilingual Warehouse Associate/Delivery
Driver Location: Dorval, QC-100% on site
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 AMto 4:30 PM with 1 hour lunch Hours/Week: 40
Salary Range: $20.00 to $24.00/hour or $41,600.00 to $49,920 annually
Vacation: 3 weeks
Benefits: Career Development and tuition reimbursement program, Health/Dental/Life Benefit programs, EAP Program, RRSP Program (company matches at 50% of whatever the employee contribute up to a maximum of $1000 each year.
Assessment: Behavioral to be done before first interview
Delivery: All of Montreal region, South and North shore and sometimes Quebec. They are using a Cube Van at this location
The successful candidate must demonstrate attention to detail, an ability to learn quickly (including self-study) and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Well-organized and efficient processing of inbound and outbound mailings. Work in a team environment and assume all responsibilities with the warehouse area in the branch and deliveries to customers.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Work as part of a team to meet customer needs
· Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle
· Operate vehicle in a safe manner, obeying all rules of the road
· Loading and unloading products in a safe manner, using provided tools as appropriate (e.g. dollies, lifts, etc.)
· Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
· Deliver products and proper paperwork to our customers in a courteous and timely manner
· Provide feedback to manager, sales team regarding customer problems or feedback
· Responsible for HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter integrity testing
· Responsible for respirator fit testing to ensure that a respirator fits properly on the face via fit testing (training and certification provided)
· Warehouse duties that include: receiving, picking, shipping orders (including stock transfers) in the most cost-effective manner; including, obtaining freight quotes for larger shipments and create shipments using shipping software
· Responsible for keeping the warehouse clean and organized; including, but not limited to; daily sweeping and emptying of trash.
· Maintenance of equipment may be required (training and certification provided
· Perform forklift audits as required
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and code of ethics
· Assist with other projects/assignments as needed
· 2+ years of experience, demonstrates self-motivated/team player
· Valid driver's license with a clear driver’s abstract
· Knowledge in the construction or general safety industries would be an asset
· Excellent oral / written communication and organizational skills
· A self-starter and highly motivated individual
· The ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and manage multiple priorities
· High attention to detail to ensure accuracy of deliveries etc.
· Physical requirements include: walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing ladders, lifting 50 pounds, visual acuity to read bar code labels and location tags.
· Forklift certification (or capable of certification)
· Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, use of timelines and time management techniques
· Flexible person as there may be occasional weekends
- 3 weeks vacation
- Opportunities for growth
- Career development and tuition reimbursement program
- Health/dental/life benefit programs
- EAP Program
- RRSP Program
Bilingual Delivery driver
- Location: Dorval
- Salary: 41,600
Posted Il y a environ un mois
- Sector: Other Areas
- Working: On Site
- Start Date: 2023-02-27
- End Date: 2023-02-08
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: 15830