Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: 17313- 111 Ave. NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 0A8
100% on site
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM with 1 hour lunch
Salary Range: $43,000.00 - $50,000.00
Vacation: 3 weeks
Benefits: Career Development and tuition reimbursement program, Health/Dental/Life Benefit programs, EAP Program, RRSP Program (company matches at 50% of whatever the employee contribute up to a maximum of $1000 each year.
Assessment: Cognitive and Behavioral to be done before first interview
A Customer Service Representative at Safety Express works collaboratively with sales and support teams toward the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term company goals. This role requires a friendly, responsive, and well-organized person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
• Manage flow of orders from entry through to invoicing while communicating effectively with customers regarding timelines and effective product substitutions to prevent backorders.
• Providing best in class customer service; proactive with a solutions-based approach.
• Support warehouse including, receiving, stocking, and picking of orders (Heavy lifting may be required (50lbs).
• Maintaining relationships with local house accounts supported by outbound sales calls.
• Support Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable team members on pricing, shipping or account discrepancies in a timely manner and settling credit card terminal daily.
• Review open orders and back orders daily, following up with vendors on back orders as appropriate; and ensure the customer receives their products in an appropriate time.
• Maintain showroom and office area in customer ready condition.
• Support website administrative duties including:
· Manage customer set up and process website orders in ERP system.
· Provide timely customer service by providing estimated lead times on back orders or suggesting in-stock alternatives.
· Manage customer enquiries through the chat function, responding in a timely manner.
• 1-2 years’ experience in B2B customer service or retail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication with a strong aptitude for customer service.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
• Physical requirements: Walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing ladders, lifting 50 pounds, visual acuity to read bar code labels and location labels.
Nice to Have:
• Forklift certification (or capable of certification) not required but considered an asset.
• Experience with ERP and CRM systems not required but considered an asset.
• Knowledge in abatement, restoration, construction, professional cleaning, or general safety fields is not required but considered an asset.