Location: 380 College St E, Belleville, Ontario
Type: Contract/ 1 year (possibility of extension)
Days/Hours: Mon-Fri 6am-2pm
Start date: March 27th 2023
Pay Rate: $22.00/hour
- recent forklift operation experience, familiar with computers, reliable.
- Comfortable with computers and learning new systems (they train)
- Must have own vehicle or reliable transportation
- Contractor position
- Mileage if required: $0.50/km
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Driving a forklift
- Material Order Placement (Create Sales Orders)
- Post Good Issue
- Inventory custodian on behalf of Bell
- Provide inventory services as requested
- Provide over the counter service
- Prepare orders for shipment or delivery
- Prepare all necessary paperwork.
- Returns Processing (Reels and regular materials)
- Surplus management
- Leftover lengths of cable
- Reels determined as junk
- Secondary metal junking
- Sorting and placement of reels in designated area
- Sort empty pallets
- General yard housekeeping
- All luggers (Same as today)
- Hazardous waste
- Poles containers
- Load and or Unload Cable Reels and other materials
- Deliveries from common carriers
- Physical verification of material
- Post Goods Receipt
- Packaging material and stationary replenishment.
- Deliver material and pick up returns if required.
- Service issues should be referred to Manager.
- Refer field issues to Field Manager.