Location: 5689 Power Road. Ottawa, ON K2H 8G3
Type: Contract/ 1 year (possibility of extension)
Starts: December 12th, 2022,
Ends: December 8th, 2023
Pay Rate: $21.00/hr
Shift: Monday to Friday, Full Time/ 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM (40 hrs/ week) EST
- Driving a forklift
- Material Order Placement (Create Sales Orders)
- Post Good Issue
- Inventory custodian on behalf of Bell
- Provide inventory services as requested (Vehicles and DC)
- Provide over the counter service
- Prepare orders for shipment or delivery
- Prepare all necessary paperwork.
- Marshall Project Equipment
- Returns Processing (Reels and regular materials)
- Surplus management
- Leftover lengths of cable
- Reels determined as junk
- Secondary metal junking
- Coordinating replenishment of propane and nitrogen
- Secondary metals pick ups
- Sorting and placement of reels in designated area
- Sort empty pallets
- Refurbishment Bins (PLP, Closures)
- General yard housekeeping
- All luggers (Same as today)
- Hazardous waste
- Poles containers
- Load and or Unload Cable Reels and other materials
- Deliveries from common carriers
- Contractor requirements such as underground pulling operations, line vehicles and trailers.
- Travel between yard locations as dictated by the client requirements and or by the Transportation Network Design.
- Physical verification of material
- Post Goods Receipt
- Packaging material and stationary replenishment.
- Deliver material and pick up returns if required.
- Service issues should be referred to Manager.
- Refer field issues to Field Manager
- Minimum 1 year forklift experience
- Needs to be handy with Microsoft office.
- Needs warehouse experience.
- Needs a driver’s licence and vehicle
- Recent forklift operation experience, familiar with computers, reliable.
- Comfortable with computers and programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook (email)
- Must have own vehicle or reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.