180 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1J
Duration: 3 Month contract
Start Date: Jan 9th 2023
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday 9AM to 5 PM
Pay Rate: $69.00 - $79.00 /hr
Overview: This resource will not necessarily be hands-on in ConfigMgr. We need the resource to help set up the Update Repos in 3 environments, document the operational processes to keep those Repos up-to-date, and script the ThinInstaller automation so that the script can be deployed in ConfigMgr. We have a dedicated packaging team that will create the actual ConfigMgr package, but having knowledge of how ConfigMgr works will be an asset so that the automation can be scripted with that in-mind.
- Manage software distribution including Microsoft Security upgrades and standard desktop software on global basis using both SCCM and Intune platforms.
- Prioritize and coordinate security patch and software testing schedules and distributions.
- Create packages, collections, and advertisements for distributions.
- Create reports and dashboards for use in planning corporate hardware and software requirements.
- Provide support for SCCM
- Meet with internal clients to assess needs, identify key challenges, and define project scope and deliverables for software application deliveries.
- Troubleshoot and correct SCCM client and distribution point errors including failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues
- Administer the SCCM tool set back end to keep the system running and healthy, including changes to the core components and settings, software delivery, client heath, reporting, boundaries, and bandwidth settings
- Help with update, report, document and keeping script automation, scripting very key and able to update documents and operational RBC specifics.
- Lenovo Update Retriever - https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht037099
- 3+ years in SCCM & PowerShell scripting
- 3+ years in operating systems concepts – Active Directory, security, OS Internals
- 1+ years in networking concepts – DNS, protocols, devices
- Strong communication, problem solving, and technical writing skills
- Excellent customer service
- 1+ years' experience in ITIL Change Management
- 1+ years of extensive knowledge and/or prior experience with standard software package and patch deployment methodologies, adhering to standard change control processes within large sized corporations
- 1+ years of knowledge or hands on experience with other Endpoint Management platforms and addons such as Ivanti, Citrix XenMobile etc