Job Title: IT Maintenance Technician
Type: Contract (3 months, high possibility of conversion into permanent role)
Location: 6865 Century Ave Mississauga Ontario L5N 2E2 Canada
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Must have technical diploma and a minimum of 6 month relative experience
- Setting up of equipment Desktops / Laptops
- Able to manage database of equipment statuses
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Someone who just can help resolving problems before they start. We don’t know how you do it. But keep it coming.
- Driven to tackle any situation thrown at you, but also confident enough to ask for help when you need it. So if you’re ever feeling stuck in your role as a computer technician, you’d always pull in the proper associate, team member, or manager who can help.
- A stickler for record-keeping. Which comes in handy when you’re asked to log all customer calls and activity, plus track all expenses incurred in the delivery of services (like phone calls )
- Amazing flexibility and a positive attitude. No. Matter.
- Your team in mind, even when you have to work solo.
- A strong back. This position must require carrying and lifting tools and parts weighting up to 50 lbs., and bending, squatting, walking, standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time.