Title: SLM Technician
Target Start date: October 25th 2022
Working hours: Rotating shifts 7AM to Midnight, 7 days per week
Duration: 3 months with probability of extension
Pay Rate: 23/hour
Car is mandatory, and mileage will be provided at $0.40 per km
- Must have a technical diploma and a minimum of 1 year field experience
- Be responsible for troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory—all while keeping customers completely assured and satisfied. (And in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements, of course.)
- Wield your manual skills and perform work on products like POS systems, kiosks, workstations and ATMs.
- Assist in site preparation, including installation of cable, staging of equipment, and minor testing of equipment.
- Be a guardian of all assets used in the delivery of customer services (that’s tools, software, vehicles, documentation, and intellectual property). Which means you’ll maintain stellar records and an appropriate parts inventory.
- Capture customer information so that we can complete any invoicing and stay in contact to make sure we’re providing the best possible service.
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Someone who just can’t help resolving problems before they start. We don’t know how you do it. But keep it coming. Because you’ll be a superstar when it comes to performing periodic preventative maintenance.
- Driven to tackle any situation thrown at you, but also confident enough to ask for help when you need it. So, if you’re ever feeling stuck in your role as a CE I, you’d always pull in the proper associate, team member, or territory manager who can help.
- A stickler for record-keeping. Which comes in handy when you’re asked to log all customer calls and activity, plus track all expenses incurred in the delivery of services (like phone calls or driving).
- Amazing flexibility and a positive attitude. No. Matter. What. (We’re talking nights, weekends, overtime, flex shifts, and being on call to keep our customers happy.)
- Your team in mind, even when you have to work solo.
- A strong back. This position must require prolonged travel, rotating shifts, carrying and lifting tools and parts weighting up to 50 lbs., and bending, squatting, walking, standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
Day to day task – Break Fix services to end client – POS and Financial
Standard tools- for example
Tools required, standard technicians tools:
- Side cutters
- Allen Keys
- Measuring Tape
- MultiBit, Screwdriver
- 12.7/16 wrench or wrench set
- They work various and rotating shifts 7AM to Midnight, 7 days per week