Job Title: Project Coordinator
Type: Contract 12 months
Location: 40 King St W, Toronto, ON, M5H 3Y2 /Hybrid
Start date: Soon as possible
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Scope of the work:
- Project Coordinator to assist with projects for the Technology Planning & Coordination team. Working from 40 King Street West, Toronto, the staff will manage small and medium-scale IT real estate initiatives.
- Serve as the main point of contact between client and various participants for assigned implementation projects and take responsibility for project results;
- Act as the trusted partner throughout the life cycle of the implementation process;
- Understand client desired outcomes and manage client expectations through continuous communication;
- Lead project information gathering before, during and after implementation project;
- Provide updates in Project Management Tool, and meet with team regularly to discuss high priorities;
- Investigate and analyze customer issues with internal teams to identify root cause of issues and communicate solutions back to the customer;
- Work with end users to ensure user acceptance testing is thorough and complete;
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Build good working relationships internally and externally;
- Ensure the follow-up of operations;
Skill set required:
- Ability to independently run project meetings and working sessions to prioritize requirements, issues, and deliverables with project stakeholders of diverse authority levels and various technical support leads.
- Experience preparing budgets (consolidating project costs) and identifying project risks
- Possess knowledge in the use of project management tools necessary in the success of this role (e.g., Broadcom’s Clarity PPM [formerly CA PPM], MS Project / Visio / PowerPoint / Excel & Adobe PDF).
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering superior levels of customer service and experience.
- An asset to be working towards the completion or having, in good standing, a completed Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), or Professional ScrumMaster (PSM).
- Strong customer service and communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills
- Post-secondary education.
- Nice to have expereince in banking industry