Job Title: Bilingual CMMS Technician
Start date: May 9, 2022 or sooner
End date: 6 months after start date. Possible extension or Perm opportunity
Duration: 6 months
Hours: 8:00am to 4:00pm or 9am to 5pm - 35 hrs per week
Location: Maisonneuve Ouest, - Hybrid 3 days remote and 2 days at the office
Reporting to the Director of Operational Systems, the incumbent will work with team members on the implementation, support and improvement of operational systems. He or she is responsible for the quality of data in the Computerized Maintenance Management Information System (CMIS) and must provide first level technical support to CMIS users. The incumbent must also perform audits of technical installations, spare parts inventories and support the operational systems team in their various activities. The CMMS technician will have to work with different departments and will participate in projects and support internal customers.
- Inventory and integration of data (equipment, tours, operations routings etc...) into the CMMS system.
- Make adjustments and updates to the CMMS system.
- Participate in the training of operations personnel on the CMMS system.
- 1st level support to CMMS system users.
- Minor configuration of the CMMS software.
- Proceed to the control of the work of the CMMS.
- Write non-conformance reports and propose corrective actions.
- Perform inventory audits at the various sites.
- Control inventory variance analyses.
- Perform quality control of CMMS maintenance.
- Perform any other related duties as requested by supervisor.
- College diploma in industrial maintenance, building mechanics or a relevant field
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience
- Computer skills (Excel, SQL databases, Access)
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written),
- Knowledge of CMMS software
- Knowledge of BIM (asset)
- Team player
- Dynamic and autonomous
- Availability to carry out missions abroad
- Commitment and accountability
- Concern for work well done, rigor and meticulousness
- Respect for deadlinesMust Haves:
- Strong Excel abilities
- Ability to use Progiciels (CMMS)
- Facility Management
- Building reports