Title: Forklift Driver/Material Handler (St Catharines)
Location: 475 Eastchester Ave E, St Catharines, ON L2M 6S2
Type: Contract/ 1 year (possibility of extension) - must be a Sole Proprietor or Incorporated Contractor
Pay Rate: $21.00/hr
Shift: Monday to Friday, Part Time/ 6:00 am – 11:00 am (25 hrs/ week) EST
Requirements-recent forklift operation experience, familiar with computers, reliable.
-Starting rate of pay is $21.00
-Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Driving a forklift
- Material Order Placement (Create Sales Orders)
- Post Good Issue
- Inventory custodian on behalf of Bell
- Provide inventory services as requested (Vehicles and DC)
- Provide over the counter service
- Prepare orders for shipment or delivery
- Prepare all necessary paperwork.
- Marshall Project Equipment
- Returns Processing (Reels and regular materials)
- Surplus management
- Leftover lengths of cable
- Reels determined as junk
- Secondary metal junking
- Coordinating replenishment of propane and nitrogen
- Secondary metals pick ups
- Sorting and placement of reels in designated area
- Sort empty pallets
- Refurbishment Bins (PLP, Closures)
- General yard housekeeping
- All luggers (Same as today)
- Hazardous waste
- Poles containers
- Load and or Unload Cable Reels and other materials
- Deliveries from common carriers
- Contractor requirements such as underground pulling operations, line vehicles and trailers.
- Travel between yard locations as dictated by the client requirements and or by the Transportation Network Design.
- Physical verification of material
- Post Goods Receipt
- Packaging material and stationary replenishment.
- Deliver material and pick up returns if required.
- Service issues should be referred to Manager.
- Refer field issues to Field Manager.