Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Type: Contract- 3 months (possibility of converting to a permanent role)
Location: Niagara on the lake (on site)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Resolves customers technical problems from IT Solution Hub email, phone, and in person inline with service level standards.
- Logs and processes support calls. Installs and configures computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Conducts periodic system tests and deploys updates to applications, servers, and hardware
- A diploma/degree in computer sciences or related field
- A minimum of 3 - 4 years of related work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience with desktop and printer configuration
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience providing end-user support and troubleshooting Active Directory and Office 365
- PC/Server hardware, and software support experience
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft applications including Office, Project, as well as various programming, and related software applications