Job Title: Label Processor/Printer Technician
Location: 3400 39th Ave NE, Calgary, Alberta, T1Y 7J4
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: December 2nd
Days/Hours: 10:30pm to 7 am - 2 Weekends per month
Night & Weekend shift: $28.00/hour
- Perform label processing activities (creation of custom labels, sorting, etc.) on a daily/nightly basis
- Perform/assist with Mainframe production runs and reports on a daily/nightly basis
- Complete ad hoc billing jobs (corrections, manual, and ad hoc requirements)
- Assist with system upgrades (e.g., hardware, software), and related duties, including providing support for the Warehouse Management system and Vendor Management systems within the logistics environment
- Assist with/conduct testing/implementation of new systems and services as required and provide feedback during the evaluation and/review of new features, services, software, and hardware as required.
- Swapping out ink cartridges for printers
- Post-secondary education, College diploma or certificate
- Working knowledge of Wi-Fi Windows 7/10 O/S, O365, etc.
- Microsoft Certification, A+ certification an asset
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills, along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional client service skills
- Demonstrated abilities to multi-task, including solid time management skills.
- Understanding of logistics technology would be an asset
- Must have safety shoes
- Prolonged period of standing
- Abilitiy to lift 50lbs