Job Title: Product Marketing
Location: Arizona, Role is 100% remote
Start Date: May 2022
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday - Flex hours
Salary: $65,000.00 USD annually or more
Bonus: Open to it but nothing confirmed yet
Vacation: 2 weeks but are flexible
Client is a SecOps-As-A-Service company founded in 2008. We deliver 24.7.365 security operations backed by our modernized PCI, SOC 2 Type 2 and ISO27001 certified Cyber Command Centers. Company's MDR practice is powered solely on the Microsoft security product stack and as a company holds the Microsoft Security Advanced Specialization. We are an outcome-driven security services company with a fully integrated and modular platform that leverages an agile, innovative and collaborative approach with our company Shield, along with advisory and offensive security services.
Do you have product marketing experience and a passion for positioning innovative products through telling compelling stories? Do you enjoy collaborating with company executives and investors to refine and optimize the GTM (Go-to-Market) strategy? If so, we’d love to talk!
We’re looking for a product marketer to develop and execute company's strategy to connect consumers with an award-winning portfolio of cybersecurity products and services in addition to bringing new and leading-edge cybersecurity products to market.
- 5 years of experience in relevant product, marketing, or business strategy roles selling to IT buyers
- Experience with SaaS products or cybersecurity
- Top-notch analytical experience. Comfortable collecting and analyzing data from multiple sources (previous sales, marketing data, surveys)
- Direct product marketing experience with a track record of driving rapid growth of innovative technologies
- Demonstrated success and passion for collecting and using customer insight to drive strategic decisions
- Ability to position innovative products and tell compelling stories
- Experience building business cases and driving product commercialization, pricing, go-to-market, channel strategy, and sales enablement; experience with tech-enabled services a plus
- Identify and execute on opportunities to offer value to Microsoft Security customers and prospects through product and services that align with company’s strategic and financial goals.
- Lead pricing, packaging, positioning & messaging for company's offerings within the products and services we offer including our managed, advisory and offensive security services.
- Train and empower sales teams, both our own and those of our reseller partners.
- Help guide the marketing team to accelerate growth and build GTM strategies leveraging data from multiple sources (previous sales, marketing data, surveys etc.)
- Become an expert on customer segments, needs, problems, mindset, and sources of information as well as competitors.
- Lead positioning and messaging efforts to help reach the right consumers, at the right time with the right messages.
- Identify market opportunities through detailed research and a deep understanding of the market, customers, and competitors. Develop and prioritize opportunity segments and channels.
- Define and drive the initial business model and demand creation strategy. Create and communicate clear, differentiated, and monetizable positioning.
- Write and refine messaging, collateral, presentations, blog posts and other material.
- Take ownership of the product, building relationships with industry analysts, experts, and press.
- Enable and lead cross-functional alignment across Product Team, Marketing, Finance, and Sales.
Position requires 10% travel