Title: Warehouse Associate and Delivery Driver
Location: 3750 19th St NE. Calgary, AB, T2E 6V2
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM with 1 hour lunch
Salary Range: $20.00 to $22.00/hour or $41,600.00 to $45,760 annually
Vacation: 3 weeks
Benefits: Career Development and tuition reimbursement program, Health/Dental/Life Benefit programs, EAP Program, RRSP Program (company matches at 50% of whatever the employee contribute up to a maximum of $1000 each year.
Assessment: Behavioral to be done before first interview
Well-organized and efficient handling of incoming and outgoing shipments. Work in a team environment and own all responsibilities with the warehouse area in the branch and customer deliveries.
The successful candidate must demonstrate attention to detail, an ability to learn quickly (including self-study) and excellent oral and written communication skills
· Work cooperatively and support all internal partners (operations, inside and outside sales teams) and contributing to achieving of monthly and annual sales and operational targets.
· Warehouse duties that include receiving, picking, and shipping orders in the most cost-effective manner and outside delivery driving. Heavy lifting may be required (50 lbs)
· Perform daily cycle counts, Fork-lift audit and vehicle inspection
· Ensure Stock transfers to branches and customer orders are performed with accuracy and shipped by efficient means
· Getting Freight Quotes for larger shipments and Create Shipments on online courier websites (Purolator)
· Responsible for keeping the warehouse clean and organized. Sweeping daily and emptying garbage.
· Driving in most effective route and delivery products to customers in a professional manner
· Assist with other projects/duties as required
Training will be provided onsite for the below:
· Servicing equipment may be required (training & certification provided)
· Responsible for testing the integrity of HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter on-site client locations through DOP testing (training and certification provided) **Definition: DOP Testing is Dispersed Oil Particulate (DOP) testing, also known as filter integrity testing, is the process in which the integrity of your HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) or ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filter is challenged through introducing particulates and measuring the output. **
· Responsible for respirator fit test for ensuring a respirator properly fits the face through Fit testing (training & certification provided)
· 2+ years of experience, proven self-starter/motivated and team player
· Knowledge of filling out waybills and bills of lading
· Physical requirements include Walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing ladders, lifting 50 pounds, visual acuity to read bar code labels and location labels
· Ability to safely operate and drive a 5 Ton vehicle
· Forklift certification (or capable of certification)
· Valid Drivers License
· Flexible individual as there may be occasional weekends